CANE WHITE REFINED SUGAR ICUMSA 45 ORIGIN BRASIL
- Refined Sugar – Type Icumsa 45
- Polarization: 99.80 Degrees min
- Ash: content 0.04 maximum
- Icumsa 45 RBU
- Solubility: 100% Dry and free flowing
- Color Sparkling White. maximum 45 Icumsa attenuation index units
- Radiation within internationally accepted limits
- Granulation Fine to medium
- Moisture: 0.4% max
- Magnetic Particles: 4Mp/k SO2: 70 Mg/k
- Ash by electrical conductivity 0.04% max [on dry weight basis]
- Sukphur Dioxide: 20 mg/kg minimum
- Sediments: None
- Smell: Free of any smell
- Reducing Sugar: 0.05% max by weight
- HPN Staph Aureus : Nil
- Max AS 1 P.P.M.
- Max PS 2 P.P.M.
- Max CU 3 P.P.M.
ORIGIN: 100% from BRAZIL (South America).
DESTINATION & DELIVERY: Destination: CIF ASWP
MINIMUM ORDER : 12,500 MT in bulk, or 250 MT in Containers
PACKING: In 50 Kg
SHIPMENT: First loading of 12,500 MT minimum or 250 MT in Containers , in 30-45 days upon receipt of Guarantee and Payment instruments by Seller’s Bank and rest every 30 Days
INSPECTION: S.G.S Inspection for quality and quantity Service is at the Seller’s cost and the commodity shall inspect at the place of loading.
INSURANCE: 110% of the CIF value of each shipment on the Seller´s account
PAYMENT TERMS SPOT: L/C or BG
AS PAYMENT GUARANTEE: SBLC or BG FULL CONTRACT VALUE.
AS PAYMENT GUARANTEE: SBLC or BG FULL CONTRACT VALUE OR SBLC OR BG XX MONTHS VALUE DELIVERY, FOR CONTRACT GUARANTEE AND COVERING THE LAST XX MONTHS DELIVERIES. AS MONTHLY PAYMENT THE BUYER WILL PAY BY MT103 OR TT.
PAYMENT SHIPMENT VALUE X SHIPMENT DELIVERY FROM TOP 25 WESTERN PRIME BANK, AFTER RECEIVED TO SELLER`S BANK ALL THE SHIPPING DOCUMENTS FOR EACH SHIPMENT.
INSTRUCTIONS to issue the BUYER LOI: look at our model